.NET Application Engineer
DILACO is a Belgian ICT service company since 1996, with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest problems quickly. We guide you in new ways of working, evolutions and customer-friendliness/-orientation. So, as a DILACO team member, you can offer what counts.
After a thorough analysis, the .NET developer works on the full-stack development of applications. You are thus responsible for both back-end and front-end development. In other words, development, testing, implementation and management of applications to meet business needs are no stranger to you. You will work closely together with the IT manager.
Will you join our DILACO-team?
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 2 years experience in application development
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge: ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, .NET Core, Angular, Azure, Vue, React, Xamarin, … are an asset
- Languages: English, French or Dutch
At DILACO we invest heavily in our employees. We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- Training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car and nice extra-legal benefits