Cyber Security Practice Lead
DILACO is a Belgian ICT service company since 1996, with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them to deal with their IT challenges. We guide you in new ways of working, evolutions and customer-friendliness. In short, as a DILACO team member, you can offer what counts.
We believe this is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security professional. As part of your role, you will lead a team of Cyber Security consultants and analysts during project deliveries. Other key functions include:
- Assist clients in developing cyber security strategies
- Perform vulnerability assessments and audits of our clients’ cyber security environment and develop improvement strategies
- Partner with the sales team to position and to develop DILACO’s Cyber Security practice on the Belgian market
- Engage in activities such as recruitment events and tech conferences
Will you join DILACO?
- Master’s Degree
- Strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and networking solutions
- 5 years of hands on experience in security incident management or penetration testing
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, SANS, CompTIA Security+, CISA
- Experience in business facing or scaling up a practice is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Languages: English and Dutch or French
At DILACO we invest heavily in our employees. We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with continuous support and numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.