Java Application Engineer
DILACO is a Belgian ICT service company since 1996, with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest problems quickly. We guide you in new ways of working, evolutions and customer-friendliness/-orientation. So, as a DILACO team member, you can offer what counts.
The Java Application Engineer works on the analysis of the different business needs. You then use Java programming to convert these functional requirements into software applications. Finally, you participate in the various development activities, from the maintenance of existing applications to the implementation of new technologies.
Will you join our DILACO-team?
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 2 years experience in application development
- You have experience with Agile/Scrum
- You have knowledge of testing (Jenkins, NUnit...) is an asset
- Languages: English, French or Dutch
At DILACO we invest heavily in our employees. We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car and nice extra-legal benefits