DILACO is a Belgian ICT service company since 1996, with offices in Grimbergen and Zaventem. Results drive us to combine digital technologies with specific business objectives. We take a flexible and transparent approach to customers all over Belgium and help them solve their biggest problems quickly. We guide you in new ways of working, evolutions and customer-friendliness/-orientation. So, as a DILACO team member, you can offer what counts.
Will you join our DILACO-team?
- You develop based on the requirements provided by the functional analyst of your team or you analyse the needs yourself and develop them so that you meet the acceptance criteria of the requirements;
- In other words, you are able to handle the full flow: from requirements gathering to support in production via development and testing.
- you develop according the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design;
- you consider also non-functional requirements and operational support requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance, production support, monitoring, alert…);
- you propose alternatives to optimize the existing application in term of maintainability, usability, performance, …;
- you regularly research technologies for the technical stack evolution;
- you propose innovative alternatives to achieve goals;
- you develop small and big business enhancements for projects, many evolutive maintenances while releasing on a regular basis;
- you define, execute and constantly improve unit testing;
- you execute peer review of your pairs in the team;
- you provide support to the tester of the team;
- you cooperate with your peers from other teams when application interfaces are concerned;
- you deploy applications in different environments under your control;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Communicate in English and French
- Ability to quickly understand and troubleshoot distributed systems
- Use the agile method
At DILACO we invest heavily in our employees. We offer a dynamic and growing working environment, with numerous training courses to keep up with the latest technologies. Thanks to exciting projects with our customers, you will also enjoy the necessary variety.
- You will have a good work-life balance
- You enjoy training and continuous support
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary, company car en nice extra-legal benefits