The Service Architect designs the service layer on top of the Technical solutions that are offered to the customer.
He/she is the SPOC for cooperation with third parties and partners in the presales phase and is responsible for the Scope Of Work and Back Back agreements with these parties. In this way it can be ensured that scope and expectations are aligned between all parties.
The Service Architect can also lead bids and see to it that the final bids are correct and bring a successful and honest total story to the customer.
In the post sales phase, the Service Architect can be deployed as a Business Consultant and assist in transforming the customer's business needs into a service offering. Managed Services and "AAS" technical solutions.
The Service Architect designs SLAs and calculates the risk margins that must be taken to prevent financial calamities.
- Designing a Service Model (tailored to the customer)
- Designing a Support Model (tailored to the customer)
- Contribute to the service part with standardization of technical solutions
- Writing offers related to ITIL requirements
- Writing texts to explain the Service Architecture.
- Make presentations and bring them to the customer
- Manage the total solution and ensure that the story about technical and service solutions continues to be correct.
- Contribute to customer files in the post sales phase.
- Elaboration of scope of work and back to back agreements with partners and 3rd parties.
- Managing SLAs that can be offered.
- The preparation of financial proposals
University degree or equivalent experience
French, Dutch and English